5 Colors and What They Say About Your BrandMay 19th, 2014
Everywhere you look it seems companies are altering something about themselves, whether it’s fine-tuning their logos, changing their names or slogans, or just shifting their business models. Take Apple for instance. In the late-90’s, Steve Jobs and Co. were nearly bankrupt until they shifted their focus to mobile technology. Now, thanks to products like the iPhone, iPod and iPad, they’re ruling the world as the most popular brand.
A strong brand identity is crucial to any business’s future, and the June issue of Advantagesmagazine has a great story on how to make your brand — and your client’s brand — a powerhouse. Check out this article now for great expert advice, and in the meantime, here are 5 colors and what they say about your brand’s logo:
- BLUE: It’s arguably one of the most popular choices for a brand color, as it puts people at ease (think about the ocean and blue skies, ahhh). Blue also expresses authority, trust, intelligence and wisdom.
- RED: It actually increases your heart rate, so it’s no surprise that red is a passionate and visceral color. Red expresses action, desire and power.
- PURPLE: If you’re trying to be mysterious and rich, go for this popular hue. Purple also seems to exude royalty and elegance. This is a great color for showing creativity.
- BLACK: Companies use this color if they want to appear prestigious, valuable and sophisticated. Like the dress, it’s a classic.
- GREEN: You don’t have to be an environmental company to go green. This color says calmness, serenity, health and wealth.
Tell us … what is your color? Post in the comments!
Credit to ASI - Please visit www.SuperiorPromos.com for the latest Promotional Products and Promotional Items